A:S:S - Info and policys

✯ Failed delivery? Try the redelivery terminal HERE
✯ Something else? Contact Photos Nikolaidis inworld.
✯ All my IM's go to e-mail, no need for notecards.

2009-09-09

Niko - Limited edition skins!







Ok.. so.. now I've FINALLY perfected my skins to a level where I feel I can sell them. I worked out the flaws and managed to create as skin that's absolutely beautiful even with a minimum of makeup. And what happens? I get all greedy and doesn't wanna share!

"Myyyy skin... myyy precioussssss..."
(that's me... sitting in my new skin, refusing to leave my skybox 'cause that would mean putting on clothes..)

But... after thinking about it long and hard, I decided to compromise.

I'm selling them in a limited edition. Only 20 of the skins will be sold in sl for all eternety. Just 20. And I'm still cheap as ever, considering. $L500 per skin.

Come have a look. Only at the A:S:S mainstore.

NOTE: Skins are sold as originals, which means that after you buy the box, you need to TAKE it into your invent, and from there you can rez and unpack.

No comments: