A:S:S - Info and policys

✯ Failed delivery? Try the redelivery terminal HERE
✯ Something else? Contact Photos Nikolaidis inworld.
✯ All my IM's go to e-mail, no need for notecards.

2010-01-03

Crotch disco ball extraordinare!

[4:30]  Nathaniel Refenoir: I'm not doing another dance-off until I get a disco ball to replace the hat at my crotch!
[4:30] Photos Nikolaidis: If you promise to wear it, I'll make one.
[4:31]  Nathaniel Refenoir: I'll wear it!



You can control rotation by clicking, and the bling by saying "bling on" or "bling off" in chat.

 [2.34] Dodgeguy Woodward: Mouth accessories are so 2009!


Oh! There's also a pack of free A:S:S shorts, to celebrate the two year anniversery, available up until the party next sunday. Tiny ass-shorts, in six smashing colours of shiney latex. ^^

No comments: