A:S:S - Info and policys

✯ Failed delivery? Try the redelivery terminal HERE
✯ Something else? Contact Photos Nikolaidis inworld.
✯ All my IM's go to e-mail, no need for notecards.

2012-01-02

A:S:S - White noise, skybox


30x30 meters, 47 prims

Since this box is white, it is worth mentioning that it will look very different depending on your windlight settings.
The pictures of the box are taken with AnaLu *studio*5 and that is also the setting I recommend for use with it.

Introduction price: 10L until tuesday!

maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Space%20Illusion%202/13/68... A:S:S - White noise, skyboxA:S:S - White noise, skybox

1 comment:

Spiral Silverstar said...

I just want you to know how appreciative I, for one, am for all your skyboxes. I produce machinima in SL and these are Great "instant sets" for me to use!
I have quite a collection now, but always seeking more!